The Inn at Castle Hill, located in the heart of the spectacular Crane Estate, takes pride in providing a warm and welcoming environment for all guests. We understand the importance of accessibility and have taken significant measures to ensure that our property accommodates everyone.
Although originally built as a farmhouse cottage in the mid-1800s, The Inn offers one accessible accommodation on the first floor.
- Symonds Room – This ground floor corner room adjacent to our living room has a lower queen size mattress for easy entry and an ADA compliant ensuite bathroom featuring grab bars in the shower and toilet area, a handheld shower head, and roll-under vanity.
- The navigation of steps is not required for entrance to The Inn.
- The first floor of The Inn is wheelchair accessible.
- Our dining room (where we serve breakfast) is wheelchair accessible.
- Designated accessible parking is available.
- Upon request, shower chairs are available for any guest room.
The physical barriers of The Inn include the following:
- All rooms except Symonds are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- There is no elevator to the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- All rooms have tub/shower combinations except one room on the 3rd floor which offers a stall shower.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit The Inn at Castle Hill can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for an accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not have disabilities.
- We have identified and described features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room meets their accessibility needs.
- Once reserved, we guarantee that a guest room is held for the reserving customer and removed from all reservation systems.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs are provided access to all areas of The Inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (978) 412-2555 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue implementing the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Periodically, our website is tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (978) 412-2555 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.