Spring Weekday Special
Take advantage of the early spring season with a getaway or bring your "work from home" right to the Inn!
Stay two weeknights and the second night is 50% off, stay three nights and the third night is free! Valid Monday-Thursday nights. Find out more here.
All of the rooms at The Inn at Castle Hill are individually and luxuriously appointed with all the comforts that will make your stay with us an exceptional one. Each room includes:
- king or queen-size bed with Comphy luxury linens
- spectacular views of the marsh and ocean or the woodlands
- original artwork created by local artists available for purchase
- private baths with luxurious amenities
- Frette spa robes and towels
- down pillows
- duvets available
- wireless internet access
- hair dryer
- central air conditioning and heating
- tranquility of no telephones, televisions or radios
- beach bag and towels
Also included in your room rate are:
- a full breakfast with fresh pastries, our own house-made granola, delicious fresh fruit and gourmet coffee in addition to a daily hot breakfast option
- coffee and tea and filtered water available 24 hours in our pantry
- bicycles available upon request
- complimentary admission to Crane Beach
- beach chairs and umbrellas
- lawn games
And to enhance your stay, we offer the following services for an additional charge:
- Onsite massage available upon request. Available in Higinbotham, Cornelius, Mine, Tatiana, and Florence rooms and the Burnham Suite. If you are staying in one of our other rooms, please call to discuss options.
- Cheese plate & wine package to enjoy on arrival – call or email Inn to pre-order
Make a Reservation
The Crane Estate
The spectacular Crane Estate encompasses more than 2,100 acres in Ipswich, Massachusetts and includes 2 beaches, a historic mansion, spectacular gardens, and miles of trails.
At Crane Beach, you’ll enjoy one of the finest beaches and outdoor recreation destinations on the East Coast.
The Crane Estate is home to tons of events and programs throughout the year.
The Inn at Castle Hill is part of the beautiful, 2,000 acre Crane Estate which includes two beaches, a historic mansion, spectacular gardens, and miles of trails.
The Trustees of Reservations
We are more than 100,000 people like you who love the outdoors, who love the distinctive charms of New England, and who believe in celebrating and protecting them, for everyone, forever.